|August 17, 2014 - September 30, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||This position performs all duties related to food preparation and maintenance of Deli cases, including counter service, preparing and stocking of products.|
|Duties:||Principle Duties and Responsibilities Include: |
• Provide excellent customer service
• Understand why our products are different than other stores, and be able to explain to our customers.
• Price all merchandise
• Organize, stock and rotate merchandise
• Maintain back stock in good order
• Keep department continually clean, well-maintained and organized
• Attend all department and store meetings
• Maintain safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment
• Comply with all regulatory rules and regulations including HACCP, OSHA, Dept. of Labor, Weights and Measures and local food and sanitation laws.
• Perform other duties, as assigned
|Qualifications:||Responsibilities & Qualifications:|
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Previous deli, kitchen, culinary, retail and/or customer service experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of Deli products.
• Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
• Understand and be able to effectively communicate to customers
• Able to perform physical requirements of position
• Able to work well with a team
• Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store including nights, weekends and holidays as required
• Standing and walking for extended periods of time, up to 8-10 hours.
• Bending, stooping and climbing.
• Mental and physical dexterity.
• Unassisted heavy lifting.
• Work in varying temperatures (coolers, etc.)
• Use of box cutters.
• Use of slicers or other heavy machinery.
• Mandatory use of required personal protective equipment.
• Iteration of duties.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.